Friday, August 22, 2008

Farmers Market


Well on Tuesday I was suppose to go hiking with my friend Tamra but the weather was still not good. It was raining on and off all day so we decided to try and find something else to do. We went online and found out that there was a farmers market open that day so we decided to go. It was a small on but there was still a lot to look at. What was great was that I was able to use my food stamps card to get a few tokens so I can buy stuff. I bought myself a piece of fudge which was really good. I also found $5 on the ground but no one was near the area that I was at so I dont know who dropped it. So with the money I ended up buying my self some really pretty Lily's and some cat food since I was out. When Tamra and I were just about to get our flowers it started to pour. We came back to my place, had some lunch, and hung out playing with my cat. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Lovely! You have a great eye!