Friday, May 23, 2008

Sad and worried

Well I just got an email from my friend Bill who is a Medic in the Army and is currently in South Korea, is going to be going to Fort Bliss in a few month for training and then will be going to Iraq. Now I would have been sad to hear about this but what sucks more is that just before I checked his email I was looking at one from another friend of mine about praying for our troops with pics of the dead. Not a good combination for something like that. I really hope he will be ok and that I will be able to see him soon. I havent seen him in almost a year. This is a sad day for me and just praying that he will be fine.

2 comments:

Jane said...

You never know what will happen. Maybe it is meant to be and hw will help someone who really needs it.

Littlebit's collections said...

Oh I know. I just hope hes not the one that is going to need to be saved. Things happen for a reason.